Friday, September 23, 2011

True Or False

It's start of something ,
two hearts together call it love ,
promising , everything's beautiful even it's ugly

8 months already ,
and now you left me ,
hanging without string ,
i'm waiting and dying for nothing

[chorus]
You promised ,
we will be together till we die ,
You promised ,
you will never leave me behind .

And now i'm suffering ,
burning souls , empty heart ,
you said you loved me ,
and i didn't know if it's true or false .

Word without action ,
it doesn't prove anything to me ,
I gave you everything ,
and i just hope for some appreciation .

[chorus]
You promise ,
we will be together till we die ,
You promise ,
you will never leave me behind .

It's hard to let you go ,
you mean everything to me ,
and it's time for me to leave everything behind

It's hard for me to leave ,
it's hard for me to breathe ,
I will never forget cuz you'll always in my heart .

[chorus]
You promise ,
we will be together till we die ,
You promise ,
you will never leave me behind .

And now its over ,
i will try my hardest to move on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment